Discover your larger abilities with virtual viewing


Click here for more images

As Heard on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and George Noory, Fox News, and NPR and Featured in the Recent Screen Movie "Men Who Stare At Goats" with Jeff Bridges and George Clooney . . .

Over ten years ago, I took an 8-day class in "remote viewing." You know, this was the top-secret "Black Ops" program developed by the Defense Intelligence Agency in the 1970's to create a cadre of psychic spies for the military. It was classified "Top Secret." The American military community and intelligence services wanted a way for anyone, especially ordinary people, to be able to tap into their minds and get access to "distant" information in foreign countries and the like. Now we're told it was used by our government for more than 20 years. A little over ten years ago, the program was declassifed and the protocols revealed to the public. But did it really work?

I was curious and had a chance to take a viewing course with the full procedures that the military had used. And it wasn't cheap. The course I took cost over $3,000 for just eight days of training in 1996 dollars. Sheesh! And coming from an academic background with a Ph.D. in sociology and as a former statistics teacher, I didn't even think it would work. I thought you had to be special or something like. But I was so curious, I plunked my money down and went off to take the course.

At first I didn't believe it. Was it a scam or a trick of some sort? Well, honestly, the results weren't perfect but they will were still extraordinary. Really. So how was it possible...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post