Marathon training schedule for beginners


Click here for more images

Oh sure, you'll usually see some improvements at the beginning of your training.

Everyone does! But no doubt you've also discovered the harsh truth that reaches out and hits you...

...these improvements are only temporary as your body brings any progress you are making to a sharp halt shortly in to your training!

This is where many so called 'experts' will tell you to train harder, more often or run further to break through your plateaus. But ultimately your running progress reaches a complete standstill and you're left with another unfulfilled goal.

I know this from experience, from the findings I have had from many of my clients who have tried to beat this on their own and in desperation either given up completely or come to me for help...

My name is Jago Holmes, CPT, and I am a fully qualified and experienced personal trainer who has worked with hundreds of runners over the last 10 years.

I have personally helped many of these people to work through their marathon training schedule and on to their final and ultimate goal of entering and completing their first ever marathons.

To help them, I have developed a safe and effective system specifically for beginners who have always wanted to run a marathon but haven't got the knowledge or motivation to do it on their own.

Unlike any other marathon training schedule you can buy online, I don't use myself as the only example or base my whole system on something that has only...

Read More detail
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post