More interesting articles here :
1. Generation Enggelmundus
2. NATURAL HOME REMEDIES SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
3. TUTORIAL TESTING SOFTWARE
The best place to start when solving your own case of �coming too quickly� is identifying the real reasons you struggle to last long enough during sex. Read the following options.
- You have a hard time controlling when you climax when you�re masturbating and when you have sex with your partner.
- You only struggle to control when you ejaculate when you have sex. You have no problem doing it when you masturbate. When you have sex, you can�t last more than about 2 minutes before coming.
- You have no problem with premature ejaculation when you masturbate, only when you have sex. When you have sex, you can usually last longer than 2 minutes, but less than 8 minutes.
If option one sounds the closest to your situation, then your premature ejaculation is probably being caused by an underlying case of hypersensitivity and sensational unawareness. This means that your penis is extremely prone to become over-stimulated as soon as sex begins and that you have a hard time really noticing when you�re close to and about to pass the �point of no return�, which�once passed�means that you�re going to climax no matter what you do. If you chose option two, then you probably have less hypersensitivity and more sensation unawareness. This means that your penis does become very stimulated when you have sex�which can make it hard to refrain from coming early�but that your main problem is that you aren�t fully aware of the different stages of arousal you go through before you come. This means you need to train your body and your mind to recognize when you need to take action during sex to prevent yourself from coming too early. If you chose option 3, then your case of premature ejaculation isn�t too severe, but it is nevertheless something you probably want to get rid of. You�d like to double or even triple the amount of time you�re able to have sex for. To do this, you need to learn techniques that involve strengthening your PC muscle, heightening your arousal awareness and improving your sexual technique.
Whatever the cause of your personal problem with premature ejaculation is, it can almost always be improved or even fixed when you have the right knowledge and the correct attitude.
Edward White is an expert on teaching men how to last longer in bed, delay and control orgasms and totally overcome premature ejaculation and has written a book that guarantees you instant results in as little as a few hours from now. Click Here Detail!